Getting your inflatables manufactured by us is quite easy:
- Place the order:
1) Please specify the items and order quantity you need with custom requirements if you have.
2) We will quote you best price with details accordingly.
3) If you confirm the order, we will make Proforma Invoice with payment conditions.
- We will start production as soon as we receive your down payment (deposit).
- After production finishes, we will blow up the inflatables and send you photos for confirmation and ask if any modification is required.
- We will make/release shipment as soon as we receive the balance payment.
- Now you can sit back and be expecting your inflatables.
Our inflatable products are made by industry leading 18oz (0.55mm) PVC coated vinyl. Our materials are flame retardant, water resistant, lead free and UV protected to withstand up to 120 degrees in temperature. The materials have passed BS5852 certification for the UK, and are compliant with ASTM requirements in the USA, and Australian safety standards for AS3533. More specific details about our materials are available upon request. All our inflatable games are at least double stitched and quadruple stitched where required for strength and durability.
For more quality details, please read this article.
Our inflatables can last over 5 years and we offer 2 years warranty. Continue reading our Warranty Services.
In this manual, you will learn:
- Things to do upon arrival / Inspection
- Safety Rules and Guidelines
- Site Layout
- Set-Up Procedures
- General Operating Procedures
- Care and Cleaning of Inflatable Games
- Deflation and Packing Instructions
- How to repair Inflatable Games
Frequently Asked Questions
We listed some frequently asked questions here. If you need any assistance, please contact us directly.